- Cognac flavoured duck liver terrine on home made baguette
Soups / starters:
- Fisherman's soup with catfis filet
- Juniper flavoured game ragout soup
- Smoked salmon mousse in doughnut
- Goat cheese cake with red onion jam (V)
- Chicken breast in walnut crust with cinnamon and plum velouté and jamin rice
- Grilled catfish steak with lemongrass sauce and pomme douchesse
- Green herbed porchetta in honey crust with demi glaze and rosemary potatoes
- Colorful pasta with teriyaki vegetables (V)
- Star anise and plum chocolate cake
- Oreo cake stuffed with Bailey's and nutella cream
- Merlot aged sour cherry triffle
- Cheese selection from the market with dried fruits and walnut
Price: 5.990 HUF/person
Do not miss this great offer:
Kossuth Lajos utca 7-9. , 1053 Budapest
In the centre of Budapest, 2 minutes from the Erzsébet bridge, with international and Hungarian dishes restaurant Nika awaits its guests.
Only five weeks were needed from the first blueprint sketches until the grand opening of Nika restaurant in downtown Budapest.
In 2013, we were planning to create something new, something that is different from other restaurants. This resulted in an amazing inside plantwall, colorful flooring and high-tech interactive tables.
The overall outcome is exceptional. The innovational atmosphere is outlined by the "holey" pattern-structure in the bar, also, the purple colors attract the eyes from afar.
The energizing live plant wall, glistening chandelier, rough oak tables direct the guest to the photos of contemporary artists.
Intimate romantic corners, availability for large groups and cozy terrace can also be found here.
You must see and taste it!
Items on the menu have been carefully selected to meet the taste of our guests. You can find typical Hungarian dishes as well as international items, plenty of great Hungarian wines, spirits and a large selection of cocktails.
Everyone who is ready for something different, something new, and wants to leave satisfied with full of experiences is more than welcome!
Reserve your table online now for free through DiningCity: Nika Restaurant – Budapest
Click to see opening-times and more
|Monday||08:00 - 11:00||11:30 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 11:00||11:30 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 11:00||11:30 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 11:00||11:30 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 11:00||11:30 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Saturday||08:00 - 11:00||11:30 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Sunday||08:00 - 11:00||11:30 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
Ferenciek tere 7-8.
New Year's Eve - On 31st Dec. from 20pm.
Károlyi utca 11.
New Year's Eve - On 31st Dec. from 19:30.
Múzeum krt. 12.
Game fest - From 20th November to 16th December.
Váci utca 34.
Sunday Brunch - On every Sunday!
Váci utca 34.
New Year's Eve - On 31st Dec. from 19pm.