Chef’s Spring offer
- Asparagus salad with strawberry and avocado 2900 HUF / 9,7 EUR*
- Asparagus cream soup with brie cheese 1900 HUF / 6,3 EUR*
- Asparagus with hollandaise sauce and ham chips 4900 HUF / 16,3 EUR*
- Barramundi fillet with asparagus risotto and grilled tomato 4600 HUF / 15,3 EUR*
- Beef tenderloin with green asparagus, almond and porcini wild rice 7900 HUF / 26,3 EUR*
- Asparagus crème brulèe with strawberry 1900 HUF / 6,3 EUR*
+ 12 % service charge
*: EURO prices are only for information, we always charge according to the Hungarian National Bank's daily exchange rate (middle rate).
Do not miss this great offer:
1053 Budapest, Ferenciek tere 7-8.
Kárpátia Restaurant & Brasserie
Ferenciek tere 7-8. , 1053 Budapest
In the inner city of Budapest, on Ferenciek square stands one of the oldest restaurants Kárpátia, awaiting its guests with a Hungarian and international cuisine.
Restaurant Kárpátia has been a city landmark since 1877. It has a truly remarkable and romantic atmosphere; the harmony of the beautiful interior with its hand-painted and gilded walls, historical paintings and the emotional Gypsy music form an amalgam of an unforgettable experience. In the evenings, Lajos Sárközi and his Gypsy orchestra play songs, everything from traditional Hungarian and Gypsy music, folk-songs to musical classics and jazz-standards.
Reserve your table online now for free through DiningCity: Kárpátia Restaurant & Brasserie – Budapest
Click to see opening-times and more
|Monday||closed||11:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:00|
|Tuesday||closed||11:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:00|
|Wednesday||closed||11:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:00|
|Thursday||closed||11:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:00|
|Friday||closed||11:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:00|
|Saturday||closed||closed||17:00 - 23:00|
|Sunday||closed||closed||17:00 - 23:00|
Meeting room/Private dining
|Groups||Up to 250 people|