New year’s eve dinner on the Columbus Boat 2019!
Opening 8:00 pm
Dinner 8:30 pm
Live music during the whole night
Lottery 11:00 pm
Midnight buffet 0:30 am
Bellini - Spicy punch (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) - Zsindelyes apricot palinka
- Eggplant spread with marinated vegetables
- Tomato salad with mozzarella
- Sesame hummus with fresh vegetables
- Smoked salmon with horseradish white bean salad
- Roasted sweet-chili chicken liver with mixed salad
- Spicy turkey breast with mayonnaise celery salad
- Green spicy chicken breast with yoghurt beetroot tzatziki
- Pastrami with cucumber potato salad
- French cheese selection with dried fruits
- Marinated baby spinach with carrot and boiled eggs
- Garlic shrimps with rocket salad and cherry tomatoes
- Chicken Caesar salad with fresh Parmesan shavings
- Zukkini stuffed with olive bulgur, baked with cheese
- Sweet-mustard salmon steak with roasted seed jasmine rice
- Chicken breast stuffed with goose liver, thyme apple and mashed potatoes
- Roasted duck breast with anise plum ragout and steak potatoes
- Crispy pork chops with roasted root vegetables
- Argentin sirloin with steamed carrot and broccoli
- Chocolate-hazelnut cake
- Salted-caramel cottage cheese cake
- Sour cherry-poppy seed strudel
- Somlói sponge cake with golden raisins
- Lentil soup with smoked clod
- Crunchy Vienna sausage
Drink package - Unlimited consumption from the drinks below from 8:00 pm:
- Draught beers (Soproni), Heineken NA
- Wines from the Vylyan winery in Villány:
Villányi Boszorkány Rizling 2018 / Villányi Kakas Rosé 2018 / Villányi Macska Portugieser 2018
- Premium wine selection:
Haraszthy Sir Irsai 2018 / MÁD Furmint 2017 (Tokaj) / Vylyan Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
- Mineral water
- Coca-Cola products, soft drinks
- Coffee, cappuccino, tea
- 1 glass of Villa Sandi Prosecco DOC Frizzante 0,15l
Price of admission: 39.000 HUF/person
The price includes one welcome drink, the buffet dinner, the midnight buffet, the drink package from 20:00 with 1 glass of Villa Sandi Prosecco 0,15l, the 13% service charge and the VAT.
If you would like to sit directly next to the window (limited number of tables) the price of the above mentioned services: 48.000 HUF/person
Children menu prices (between 3 and 14 years)
Table next to the window: 21.500 HUF
Table not next to the window: 20.000 HUF
Between 0 and 3 years: free
For booking we need 100% deposit. You can pay it on the spot, you can buy the ticket in our webshop or you can transfer to our bank account.
The purchased tickets due to the nature of the event cannot be returned.
Do not miss this great offer:
1051 Budapest, Vigadó tér 4. számú kikötő
Vigadó tér 4. számú kikötő , 1051 Budapest
Next to Vigado square in Budapest, with its international-Hungarian cuisine and unique atmosphere restaurant Columbus awaits its guests.
Welcome on board... You have found the right place! We always have fresh and cold beer, the best domestic wines are also available for tasting all day and we are sure that you will find the meals on our menu much to your liking.
Every metropolis has restaurants where the unforgettable dining experience is both made up of the chef’s work and a spectacular view of the city, from right beside your table. One such restaurant is the ship “Columbus”, anchored in the very heart of Budapest, between the Elisabeth Bridge and the Chain Bridge. This section of the Danube bank offers the most beautiful panorama of the city.
During the winter, admire the Buda Castle and the Citadel Hill from the large glass windows of the Santa Maria Hall, while in milder temperatures the panorama terraces are also available.
The left side of the boat is a pub-style restaurant that has a finely-made interior with wooden walls; a perfect venue for special events!
The spectacular view, the unique atmosphere, the attentive service and the excellent cuisine all vie for our guests’ satisfaction.
Our gastronomy can be characterized by lighter specialties, Hungarian dishes and international food, all prepared by our ambitious chef, Róbert Tobai, author of numerous cookbooks and a star of various television shows on gastronomy.
Food range is varied by the “Chef’s offer” that is based on seasonal components and therefore changes monthly.
The Ship “Columbus” offers much more than just culinary pleasures; on every evening there is live music, where the Columbus Club welcomes renowned Hungarian and foreign musicians from the world of jazz, pop, blues, soul, etc.
Reserve your table online now for free through DiningCity: Columbus Boat – Budapest
Click to see opening-times and more
|Monday||closed||12:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Tuesday||closed||12:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Wednesday||closed||12:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Thursday||closed||12:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Friday||closed||12:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Saturday||closed||12:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Sunday||closed||12:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
Meeting room/Private dining
|Groups||Up to 250 people|