- Buffalo mozzarella with melon and gazpacho 3000 HUF / 10 €
- Cold green peas cream soup 2850 HUF / 9,5 €
- Guinea fowl consommé with matzo ball 3000 HUF / 10 €
- Marinated salmon with mango and coriander 3900 HUF / 13 €
- Parajd cheese stuffed pasta with paprika cream and vegetables 3600 HUF / 12 €
- Trout fillet with broccoli, butter sauce and celery 4500 HUF / 15 €
- Duck breast with corn textures 4800 HUF / 16 €
- Angus beef with layered potato and confit onions 6000 HUF / 20 €
- Hungarian curd cheese square "Rákóczi style" 3000 HUF / 10 €
- Plum pie with port wine and almond 3000 HUF / 10 €
- Chocolate mousse with raspberry 3000 HUF / 10 €
The prices include VAT, exclude 14% service charge.
Do not miss this great offer:
1014 Budapest, Buda Castle-Fisherman's Bastion, Northern part
Halászbástya (Fisherman's Bastion)
Buda Castle-Fisherman's Bastion, Northern part , 1014 Budapest
The modern day history of restaurant Halászbástya set off in 2010 when after several years of renovation it reopened its doors to the general public (Budapest - Castle district).
The restaurant has been completely refurbished, becoming a worthy part of Budapest and the Buda Castle within.
Owing to the elegant Neo-Romanesque interior and the well-trained team, Restaurant Halászbástya impresses its guests with a beautiful and cosy atmosphere.
Situated just above the exclusive restaurant is the Margaréta Terrace. In winter it operates as a heated panoramic terrace serving guests with hot drinks; in summer it welcomes guests with ice cold refreshments.
The Halászbástya Terrace awaits its guests from spring to autumn with cold and hot dishes. Every afternoon Gypsy musicians entertain guests for relaxation and enjoyment. An excellent venue for intimate evening dinners and wine tasting, sided by a wonderful panorama of Budapest provides an unforgettable experience for Hungarian and foreign guests alike.
The gastronomic style of the restaurant is based on traditions of the Hungarian cuisine, however, ours is an innovative kitchen. The envisioned courses meet with the best wines of Hungarian wine regions and of renowned foreign wineries. Our sommeliers guide you through more than 150 types of wine and recommendations help our guests to choose the best for each course, mood and gusto.
The Halászbástya Restaurant is not just a restaurant, but an atmosphere, an expression of a feeling that is too complicated to write down. You might need to try it out to become part of the miracle…
The Halászbástya Restaurant provides the following preferential parking possibilities for their guests who arrive by car:
- In case of parking on the territory of the Buda Castle we can provide 500 HUF/occasion preferential parking fee. In this case please click on the left button when you ask a ticket at the crossing gates, tickets can be validated in the restaurant.
- If you prefer leave your car in the secure underground garage of Hotel Hilton, its services are available at a charge of a 400 HUF preferential parking fee. Entering and exiting via the same gate is required to validate this discount.
Reserve your table online now for free through DiningCity: Fisherman's Bastion Restaurant – Budapest
Click to see opening-times and more
|Friday||18:00 - 23:30|
|Saturday||12:00 - 23:30|
|Sunday||12:00 - 23:30|
|Groups||Up to 120 people|