The perfect selection, available every day for a light lunch, dinner or a quick meeting.
- Cold veal roast, shrimp mayonnaise, caper 5900 HUF
- Harira, red lentil soup, chickpeas 2900 HUF
- Pork cheek stew, barley risotto 5900 HUF
- Venison Stroganoff, doughnut stuffed with French cheese 6900 HUF
- Ricotta dumplings, spinach foam, roasted pine seed 4900 HUF
- Nashi, pear salad, kale, blue cheese foam 4900 HUF
- Tofumisu, blueberry compote 2900 HUF
- Faworek, homemade peach marmalade 2900 HUF
3 courses for 8.900 HUF/person, including a bottle of water and cup of coffee or tea.
Prices are in Hungarian Forint, inclusive of VAT, 13% service charge will be added to your bill. Please note that we can only provide one check per table. Please inform your server of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
Do not miss this great offer:
1053 Budapest, Ferenciek tere 10.
Párisi Passage Café & Brasserie
Ferenciek tere 10. , 1053 Budapest
The Párisi Passage Café & Brasserie was opened in the impressive passage area of Párisi Udvar, redefines the well known flavours of the traditional Hungarian cuisine in a casual style, striving for the highest quality. We believe that local, fresh ingredients are the keys to success anywhere in the world, on which built our menu on.
The restaurant with its own separate entrance, is open daily for the lovers of special venues, great food and drinks.
Reserve your table online now for free through DiningCity: Párisi Passage Café & Brasserie – Budapest
Click to see opening-times and more
|Monday||07:00 - 23:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 23:00|
|Wednesday||07:00 - 23:00|
|Thursday||07:00 - 23:00|
|Friday||07:00 - 23:00|
|Saturday||07:00 - 23:00|
|Sunday||07:00 - 23:00|
|Groups||Up to 10 people|