Welcome Drink – Furlan Prosecco DOC
from 20:00 - Gyula Lakatos Jazz duo
from 23:00 - Rita Ambrus
from 00:00 Celebrating the New Year
from 00:15 - Dj Soneec
- Green apple tartare, smoked herring caviar, yogurt
- Seafood salad, marinated baby octopus, citrus cream
- Boar ham, blueberry jelly
- Mexican tarragon, foie gras mousse, orange jelly, quince
- Calf tartare, calf tongue, grilled capri, paprika cream, quail egg
- Almond velouté, black garlic mousse
- Pheasant broth, offal, vegetables
- Crispy pig thigh, fermented cabbage, smoked potato
- Black Angus beef picanha, black root, gooseberry
- Razor clam, parsnip, baby kiwi
- Deer thigh, sweet potato, pine nuts, blueberry
- Veal cheeks, purple potato, truffle
- Lamb chop, grilled celery, pickled vegetables
- Goat cheese, quince ragout, cous-cous
- Chocolate, cocoa bean, marzipan, redcurrant
- Salted caramel cottage cheese cake
- Strawberry jelly, basil cream, almond crunchy
- Wiener sausage
- „Korhely” New Year’s Eve soup, deer sausage, pearl bean
- Lentil pottage, pork meat
Menu price: 26.900 HUF/person
Menu prices include welcome drink, buffet dinner, midnight buffet and programs.
Unlimited drinks package
- Mineral water, soft drinks, coffee, tea
- Pilsner Urquell, Dreher non alcoholic
- Pátzay - Pinot Gris, 2018
- Kreinbacher - Juhfark, 2017
- Dúzsi Rosé, 2019
- Tiffán - Merlot, 2015
- Takler - Cabernet Franc, 2016
- Furlan Prosecco DOC
Drinks package price: 6.900 HUF/person
Drinks can also be ordered based on individual consumption.
Do not miss this great offer:
1013 Budapest, Palota út 17.
Manna Lounge & Restaurant
Palota út 17. , 1013 Budapest
In one of the most special places in Budapest, with its international and Hungarian cuisine, Manna Lounge & Restaurant awaits its guests.
During the Restaurant Week spring 2018., as the premium category winner, we try to make your time in our Restaurant more culinary delight with our new chef Richard Darusa. The Chef returns home from abroad to raise the quality of our Restaurant so far in fine bistro and fine dining. Exciting, tasty and beautifully found meals are waiting for you with our special Manna atmosphere.
In one of the most special places in Budapest, with its international and Hungarian cuisine Manna Lounge & Restaurant awaits its guests.
Manna, a godlike ambrosia from heaven. This latin originated appellation designates to our restaurants gastronomic specialities and its mellow sounding to its exclusive comfort and harmony.
Manna's good berth is a unique attraction to both hungarian and foreign guests as well. A lavish view can be enjoyed from the top of the tunnel from the terrace of the restaurant which can also be enjoyed during the winter time. The heated see through tent takes care of the patio's leverage on cold days.
The exceptional building is located right under the castle of Buda, hiding away in the brae coated with trees. This stylishly furnished restaurant is a quiet little island separated from the city's crowdedness.
Reserve your table online now for free through DiningCity: Manna Lounge & Restaurant – Budapest
Click to see opening-times and more
|Monday||closed||12:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Tuesday||closed||12:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Wednesday||closed||12:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Thursday||closed||12:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Friday||closed||12:00 - 16:30||17:00 - 23:30|
|Sunday||closed||12:00 - 16:00||closed|
Meeting room/Private dining
|Groups||Up to 160 people|