You are kindly invited to enjoy a 4-coure menu at a very special price during the DiningCity ’Winter Gastro Days’.
- Smoked duck breast slices, spicy quince ragout and citrus sauce
- Goose liver pate marinated with Tokaji Aszú with poppy seed barches (+ 1.000 HUF)
- Foamy Jerusalem artichoke cream soup with roasted sauerkraut
- Shelled bean soup with yoghurt
Available main courses:
- Paprika chicken with ‘nokedli’ and cucumber salad with sour cream
- Fish meatballs with fried garlic casserole potatoes and light spinach sauce
- Beef stroganoff with fried onion potatoes ‘dödöle’ and apple salad (+ 1.500 HUF)
- Cheese cake with homemade apricot jam
- Gundel Somlói sponge cake (+500 Ft)
Basic price of the 4-course menu: 9.900 HUF/person (service fee is included)
Optional wine package - 3 glasses:
For the starter/soup: Mád Tokaji hárslevelű 2017 1.5dl
For the main course:
- Borbély pince olaszrizling 2017 1.5dl
- Jandl pince Missio kékfrankos 2017 1.5dl
For the dessert: Tokaji Szamorodni édes Csillagút 2013 1dl
Price of the wine package: 6.900 HUF/person (service fee is included)
Restaurant address: 1146 Budapest, Gundel Károly út 4.
Discounts are only available for online table reservation through DiningCity.hu.
The restaurant offers limited seats for lunch and dinner times as well.
If you are not able to find the desired time frame or there is a grey block in the online DiningCity reservation form, it means the time is fully booked or not available. In this case please select another date/time.
Do not miss this great offer:
1146 Budapest, Gundel Károly út 4.
Gundel Cafe Patisserie Restaurant
Gundel Károly út 4. , 1146 Budapest
If you have previously asked a Hungarian where to eat really good, several types of traditional Hungarian food, the interviewer had to be sent to several places and the quality was questionable.
Everything you need is all together, the Gundel legend can be relaunched, as the Grand Café mode offers much more than food: an all-day café adventure at moderate prices, breakfast, snacks, and cookies from the dishes of the classic, traditional Hungarian cuisine, as you would expect in a big city café, live music, and a patinated Gundel atmosphere.
Experience the legend yourself, in the birthplace of the iconic dishes of Hungarian gastronomy.
Reserve your table online now for free through DiningCity: Gundel Restaurant – Budapest
Click to see opening-times and more
|Monday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 22:00|
|Groups||Up to 220 people|